Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Let's start with decals !

Hi everybody !

I just opened this small page for sharing my passion and my capacities about making some decals. I started design them for my own customs, and I continued making them for my friends. Now, I know that some people are asking " Hey, I plan to make this custom but I can't find decals. Do you know where I can find them ? ".
I'm not at all a professional but I think I'm able to help you by designing some liveries that you need. I don't think sending you the file is a good idea because ill-disposed guys could make a "black market" with my work.
My printer is not the best that exist, the quality is not one of the best but it's not bad at all. I made many customs with it and I never had problems with that (don't forget to put some varnish before putting them in the water).

My idea is that I can design the livery that you need, print and send by postage to you for a reasonable price.
That's why I asked to different people who could be interrested by my work for knowing at how much they would like to buy them.
And for most of you, 10€ is a correct price for a normal livery.
If you need a special livery which is hard to do, 15€ would be great.

If you want 4 or more decals, I can make a special overall price.
You can see on the right of the page which liveries I've already made.
Thanks for reading !

Malefiska

No comments:

Post a Comment