Saturday, January 24, 2015

Goodbye 2014, welcome 2015

I hope 2014 was good for you ! 2015 seems to be very cool for decals. Here we go for the new decals available :

And then, these one will be ready very soon, they just need some more details :

Other planes are following the queue, some 767-200/300, one 737-300, a old DC8...

Not much liveries so, but so many new aircrafts I don't have draw before. So a lot of work that need to be done. Once I have made a blank model (window, doors, cargo etc), that's more easy because I can re-use them for different airlines.

Let's talk about my new project now : a A330-300 Aer Lingus. If all goes well, I am supposed to be able to print in white color this livery, and only this one. So if you need a white decal, I'm not your man ;) 

The file is almost finished, this is how it looks. It's a vectorized file that I can produce in any scales. It needs some modifications and it will be ok.


Green and white font are juste for the render. All other parts will be on the decal paper (lines, differents regs, etc...)

If someone is interested, please send me a mail. I'm not talking yet about anything concrete, so mailing me doesn't mean that you will for sure order one, but if you need for exemple the -200 version instead of the -300, I can transform it right now. Or if you need a special registration... After 31th January, it will be too late and I will not be able to change the file. And then, I have no idea of when they will be printed (if they will !)



No comments:

Post a Comment